- A large powerful dog of a tall black-and-tan breed
- The Rottweiler is a medium to large size breed of domestic dog that
originated in Rottweil, Germany. The dogs were known as "Rottweil butchers'
dogs" (Rottweiler Metzgerhund) because they were used to herd livestock and pull
carts laden with butchered meat and other products to market.
- German breed of large vigorous short-haired cattle dogs
- Rottweiler is a science fiction horror film directed by Brian Yuzna and
starring from Paulina Galvez, Paul Naschy and Ivana Baquero.
- Doberman is a 2003 album by Tomoyasu Hotei.
- medium large breed of dog of German origin with a glossy black and tan coat;
used as a watchdog
- A large dog of a German breed with powerful jaws and a smooth coat,
typically black with tan markings
- Doberman is a Japanese ska/punk band. In 1998, the members of Doberman
initially came together while studying art at Osaka University. However, the
band did not fully launch and emerge into the music world until a year later.
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- (puppy) a young dog
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients
- blend: mix together different elements; "The colors blend well"
- Combine or put together to form one substance or mass
- (of different substances) Be able to be combined in this way
- Make or prepare by combining various ingredients
- an event that combines things in a mixture; "a gradual mixture of
rottweiler doberman mix puppies -
Doberman Pinscher: How to Be Your Dog's Best Friend (101 Publishing: Pets
Able to discern between friend and foe, the
Doberman makes a loyal protector. But this large, lean breed is more than a
snarly stereotype – it’s loving, sweet and sensitive. With a firm hand to guide
it, Dobermans make great pets, strong competitors and accomplished working dogs.
Camille DeClementi, VMD, provides tips on everything from preparing for your
pup’s arrival to setting boundaries and helping your dog see everyone in the
house as part of its pack. “Doberman Pinschers: How to Be Your Dog’s Best
Friend” guides you on feeding and housetraining, grooming and care, and teaches
signs to watch out for in breed-specific problems and disease.
from the Book:
“Doberman pinschers are famous for “the lean.” They love to
lean into you for prolonged stroking and have earned the nickname “Velcro dogs”
because they stick to their people like glue. Dobermans need companionship and
enjoy being with their master as much as possible. When you are together, they
prefer to be close and some will want to actually touch you whenever
1. About the Doberman Pinscher Breed
History of the Breed
2. Finding the Right Doberman
2.2. Puppies vs. Adults
2.5. Determining Temperament
3.2. Spaying and Neutering
4. Nutrition for Doberman
4.1. Feeding Schedule
4.3. Oral Care
5. Finding the Right Veterinarian
5.1. Health Care and
5.2. Veterinary Visits
5.3. Illness and Emergencies
5.6. Common Ailments
About the Author:
Dr. Camille DeClementi oversees the
quality, consistency and integrity of the medical records for the following
ASPCA programs: the Animal Poison Control Center, Bergh Memorial and the
Spay/Neuter Programs. She also provides staff training and is a media
spokesperson for the Animal Poison Control Center on poisoning
Dr. DeClementi received her BS in Biology from Lebanon Valley
College of Pennsylvania in 1990, and her VMD from the University of Pennsylvania
School of Veterinary Medicine in 1994. She practiced emergency and general
medicine in Pittsburgh and Tennessee before joining the poison center in 1999.
Dr. DeClementi became a Diplomate of the American Board of Toxicology in 2006
and the American Board of Veterinary Toxicology in 2007 and is a Certified
Veterinary Journalist. She has spoken on various clinical veterinary toxicology
issues and has authored several peer-viewed articles and book chapters. Dr.
DeClementi is a past co-owner of the Animal Emergency Clinic in Champaign,
My golden retriever Logan playing with Justice,
my friend's new rottweiler doberman mix puppy.
Justice, my friends' Tim & Lissa's new
rottweiler-doberman mix puppy.