The Mission and Goals of Rose Hill Middle School PTSA
Our mission is to enhance the education of all students during their junior high years by providing activities and academic support that fosters RHMS community, family involvement, and student and parent learning opportunities.
The Mission and Goals of Washington PTA - WSPTA Vision
Making every child's potential a reality
· WSPTA Mission PTA is a powerful voice for all children.
· PTA is a relevant resource for families and communities.
· PTA is a strong advocate for the education and well being of every child.
· The WSPTA accomplishes this mission by: Speaking on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and
before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
· Supporting parents* in developing the skills to raise, protect, and advocate for their children; and
· Encouraging parent* and community involvement.
*Parent may include adults who play an important role in a child's family life since other adults (grandparents, aunts, uncles, or guardians) may carry the primary responsibility for a child's health, welfare, education, and safety.
For more information and resources regarding PTSA/PTA please refer the Lake Washington School District website.