Price Coaches,
New Broughton
 
Op lic no: PG1093814/SI
Terence & David Price
 address:   The Haven, Bersham Road, New Broughton, Wrexham, LL11 6TF
 

The business was started by Tom Price in the 1920's using a Model T Ford. A number of services were operated including Wrexham to Coedpoeth and Tanyfron to Llay Main colliery. In 1954 the name of the firm changed to T Price and Son when Tecwyn joined the firm. They then operated a number of industrial related services involving colliery and Wrexham Industrial estate work. The current partners of the business Terrence and David joined the business and at one stage some 9 vehicles were operated.


  
 
 
 




Photos of the whole fleet can be found by clicking here
 
 
Below is the current fleet list of the operator - a historical list of vehicles used by the operator can be found - here