The safety of our customers and staff are of
the utmost importance to us. We will do everything in our power to
avoid any harm coming to our drivers or our equipment due to inclement
weather. If at anytime prior to an event, or it is believed that the
roads are impassable or inclement weather is eminent, a customer's
party will be allowed to be rescheduled at no cost. This amounts to a
"Rain Check" good for the same amount of time scheduled for the original
party. Cancellations will be allowed, but are still subject to normal
All conditions that enact this policy are below:
1) The roads are deemed impassable or unsafe for travel by Rolling Video Games, or the local authorities.
2) It is believed that during an event the roads will become impassable.
3) The customer does not feel it is safe for their guests to attend the party.
4) The location of the party is no longer accessible due to snow, ice or wet ground.
5) If the local authorities are advising that people stay indoors because the temperature is too low.