- The impact of export restrictions on production: A synthetic controls approach, with E. Garcia Lembergman and M. Rossi, Economía, Journal of the Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association, 18 (2), 2018. [Working Paper]
- Psychometrics as a tool to improve credit information, with I. Arraiz and M. Bruhn, The World Bank Economic Review, 30 (Supplement 1), S67-S76, 2017. Cited in The Economist
- Does dual employment protection affect TFP? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms, with J. J. Dolado and S. Ortigueira, SERIEs, Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 7, 421-459, 2016. Cited in The Economist.
- Heterogeneous Productivity Shocks, Elasticity of Substitution and Aggregate Fluctuations (with A. Moro), Journal of Macroeconomics, 45, 45-53, 2015. [Working Paper]
- Employment and Innovation: Firm level evidence from Argentina (with R. de Elejalde and D. Giuliodori), Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 51 (1), 27-47, 2015. [Working Paper]
- Partial credit guarantees and firm performance: Evidence from Colombia (with I. Arráiz and M. Melendez), Small Business Economics, 43 (3), 711-724, 2014.[Working Paper]
- The effect of innovation policy on SMEs' employment and wages in Argentina (with V. Castillo, A. Maffioli, and S. Rojo) Small Business Economics, 42(2), 387-406, 2014. [Working Paper]
- Does recession drive convergence in firms' productivity? Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms (with A. Escribano), Journal of Productivity Analysis, 41 (3), 339-349, 2014. [Working Paper]
The Impact Evaluation of Cluster Development Programs: Methods and Practices (with A. Maffioli and C. Pietrobelli, Eds). Inter-American Development Bank, 2016.
- Mobilization effects of multilateral development banks (with C. Broccolini, G. Lotti, A. Maffioli, and A. Presbitero). January 2019.
- Infrastructure investments and private sector catalyzation: The case of the Panama Canal expansion (with M. Lanzalot, A. Maffioli, and P. Yanez). January 2019.
- Do labor market regulations affect the link between innovation and employment? Evidence from Latin America (with L. Baensch, M. Lanzalot, and G. Lotti). November 2018.
- Knowledge spillovers through labor mobility: An employer-employee analysis (with V. Castillo, L. Figal-Garone, A. Maffioli, and S. Rojo). November 2018.
- Are psychometric tools a viable screening method for small and medium-size enterprise lending? Evidence from Peru, with I. Arraiz, M. Bruhn, and C. Ruiz Ortega. December 2017.