"Rock Concert!" by Sue McTigue is a 45 min. geologically themed music program appropriate for primary age students with 50 or more narrative speaking parts, songs, printed music and recordings. It is available for purchase in digital and hard copy form on my store site:
(Click above to go to the site.)
Visit my store to purchase Rock Concert! , view music education worksheets, fun, engaging Notebook software files, musically themed color sheets and more.
Concepts presented within the script and songs correl
ate with national science standards. The program teaches about rocks, minerals, gemstones, volcanic ac
tion and geological terms. Many teachers find it perfect for 3rd and 4th graders though younger and older students enjoy it too!
- fully orchestrated and quality mp3 recordings of vocal and accompaniment only tracks
- printed music notated for piano and other instruments
- student parts: vocal line with lyrics & lyrics only
- script with numbered parts
- fun performance suggestions including costuming, props, and movement
- worksheet to help students learn the lyrics in the song, "Rock Rap"; also available as a Notebook Software file for interactive white board (Contact Sue McTigue through Sue McTigue's Store at TeachersPayTeachers for more details.)