Built Green homes are not only good for the environment, they provide many home buyer benefits and result in reduced warranty costs for the builder.
There are many benefits to building or buying a Built Green home. Some of the most compelling are:
- Better energy efficiency means comfort and savings for the homeowner and less pollution for the earth.
- Healthier indoor air means comfort, health and peace of mind for the family.
- Reduced water usage means savings for the homeowner, less strain on our limited water supplies.
- Preserving natural resources means leaving more for future generations to enjoy.
- Durable materials means reduced maintenance, savings and more leisure time for the home owner.
My real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar. The traditional methods used by so many in the Real Estate industry just don't work anymore. Yes you should market your property to the "locals" but more importantly market to EVERYONE who is looking for a home in your special neighborhood. Our local, statewide and national exposure methods sell homes faster. Our listings are not only in the MLS so all the agents know, but in every major Real Estate Directory website. You will have maximum exposure when you list with us! We offer personalized webblogs just for YOUR home. Would you like your home seen by millions not just a few? And, 24/7 because business is always happening worldwide right now!