- I.S.E.O. Institute’s 50th International Public Conference on “Innovation and Intellectual Property” – panelists: Jean Tirole (Toulouse School of Economics – Nobel Prize in Economics 2014); Michele Boldrin (Washington University in Saint Louis); Jacques Darcy (European Investment Fund, Head of Equity Division) – organizer/moderator, Università degli Studi di Brescia, Brescia.
- I.S.E.O. Institute’s 49th International Public Conference on “Health, Growth and Finance” – panelists: Roberto Savona; Angus Deaton (Princeton University – Nobel Prize in Economics 2015); Roger Stein (MIT); Guido Rasi (European Medicines Agency) – organizer/moderator/speaker, Università degli Studi di Brescia, Brescia.
- Final International Conference on "Systemic Risk Tomography (SYRTO): Signals, Measurements, and Transmission Channels" - organizer/speaker, Université Paris1 Panthéon‐Sorbonne, Paris.
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Annual Meeting, Special Session on "Systemic Risk Tomography (SYRTO): Signals, Measurements, and Transmission Channels" - Session Chair, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Consortium for Systemic Risk Analytics (CSRA) Semi-Annual Meeting 2014, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - organizer/speaker, Boston (MA).
- SYRTO Code Workshop on Systemic Risk Policy Issues for SYRTO (Bundesbank-ECB-ESRB), Head Office of Deustche Bundesbank, Guest House - organizer/moderator, Frankfurt am Main.
- 7th International Conference on Computational and Financial Econometrics (CFE 2013), Organized Session on “Systemic Risk Tomography” - organizer, University of London, UK.
- GRETA Credit Conference 2013 - Discussant, Venice, Italy.
- 9th scientific meeting of the Classification and Data Analysis Group (CLADAG) of the Italian Statistical Society, Specialized Session on “Systemic Risk Tomography - SYRTO” - organizer/moderator, Modena, Italy.
- First International Conference SYRTO Project - organizer/moderator, Brescia, Italy.
- Cà Foscari Univerity of Venice, invited seminar, Venice, Italy
- GRETA Credit Conference 2012 - Discussant, Venice Italy
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Annual Meeting, Special Session on "Banking and Sovereign Crisis" - coordinator/moderator, Barcelona, 27-29 June 2012.
- University of Vienna, Department of Finance, invited seminar, Vienna, 6 June 2012.
- Intesa Sanpaolo, internal invited seminar, Milan, Italy.
- 5th Financial Risks International Forum, Institut Louis Bachelier (ILB), the Europlace Institute of Finance (EIF) and the Fondation du Risque - speaker, Paris 22-23 March 2012.
- European Central Bank (ECB), internal invited seminar, Frankfurt, Germany.
- 3rd Annual Conference on Hedge Funds, CREST-CEPR-Hec Paris, Paris, France.
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Symposium on "Alternative Investments", University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada.
- Society for Financial Econometrics (SoFiE) Annual Conference, University of Chicago, Chicago.
- 2nd Annual Conference on Hedge Funds, CREST-CEPR-Hec Paris, Paris, France.
- European of Financial Management Association Annual Meeting (EFMA), invited speaker on the Special Session "Operational Risk and Due Diligence in Funds Management" Organizer: Professor Stephen Brown, NYU Stern School of Business, Milan, Italy.
- Society for Financial Econometrics (SoFiE) First European Conference, Geneve, Switzerland.
- Financial Management Association (FMA), Prague, Czech Repubblic.
- ADEIMF Annual Meeting, Capri, Italy.
- The Royal of Statistical Society, Nottingham, UK.
- GRETA Credit Conference, Venice, Italy.
- Chartered Accountants of Brescia, University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy.
- Euro Working Group of Financial Modeling (EWGFM), Brescia, Italy.
- Financial Management Association (FMA), Siena, Italy.
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA), Basle, Switzerland.