Sr. Electromechanical Designer, CADD Specialist
- R&D design, detailing, drafting w/focus on 3D modeling including CGI and creative
- CAE/CAD/CAM/CGI for Single Part Models and Multi-Part Assemblies
- Manufacturing and Production Machinery, Fabrication & Assembly Tool Design
- Equipment Automation, Pneumatics & Hydraulics
- Processing Equipment (O&G, water, bulk foods) and Structural Steel, Skids, Piping
- Piping with SolidWorks and Inventor to AISI IPS B16.5, B31.3, FRP, BPE, SS & more
- Food Service, Medical Equipment, Robotics, Transportation, Electronics Packaging
- Hospitality, Theater & Stage, Theme Park Props, Rides, Attractions, Mechanimation
- Facilities Design and Space Planning; Equipment, MEP/HVAC, Lighting, ADA
- Production design detailing and complete drawings packages
- Use SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Revit, Inventor, Vault 2015
- Create/edit/publish content center table driven parts
Production, Fab & Assembly
- General arrangement layouts and detailing. Design/create and modify steel and FRP skids, equipment arrays, pumps/couplings, risers, processing equipment, instruments, tanks, pressure vessels, platforms, supports.
- Create equipment production drawings / packages (details, BOM, etc) for production
- Work with engineering team, sales, vendors, production, purchasing and PM closely for keeping info and cross checking all equip p/n against P&ID PRIOR to any work done.
Steel Weldments and Structural Plastic
Aluminum, Copper/Brass/Bronze, Exotic Metals, Organic Materials, Rebar, AISI IPS Steel, FRP, CPVC, Stainless, BPE, Plexiglas, Delrin, PVC, Kydex and composites.
Tube, rod, plate, stock shapes, extrusions, sheet ~
Machinery and Equipment Skids
Theme Park & Attractions
Heavy Industrial Applications
Sheet Metal Packaging
Stage Sets, Props
Table Driven Parts, Assemblies, Pipe, Fittings
- Ground vehicles, commercial, utility, military
- Rotary and fixed wing (jet/prop) aircraft
- Design electronics packaging for communications equipment, cabling and connectors.
- Design high level tooling and welding fixtures.
- Create artwork for IPC manuals; all systems.
- Design/document vehicle mounted object radar and solar tracking systems. Frame.suspension, lift booms, hydraulics, engine PTO & PV power and electronics and equipment including PCB, harness/wiring design and ass'y fixture design.
- Sheet metal, base/stock metal, BPE, AISI, (some) composites tube and extrusion, exotic cast and machined parts.
- Custom design and off the shelf equipment; Grainger, McMaster/fasteners, etc.
- Production fabrication, assembly, finish, crate design/build, installs and maintenance.
- Experience (some) with injection and thermal mold and progressive tool and die.
- Machine shop setup/run conventional equipment. Occasionally produce a quality part.
- Design general arrangements structural, skids, equipment, instruments and piping
- Seawater reverse osmosis and chlorinization (AISI/ASME)
- O&G, LNG and chemical (B31)
- Cosmetics, foods (BPE)
- Materials (pellet plastics)
- Projects include FPSO, oil rigs and onshore facilities
- Chevron, Mobil, Ichthys LNG Project, Kimberly Clark, Neutrogena and Purina
- SolidWorks and Inventor Equipment and Piping
- Tooling jigs and fixtures for manual, tool assist and CNC wafer fabrication, aircraft sections assembly, welding, finishing. Robotics applications engineering includes welding and pick/place cells; calculate base, grippers and movement.
- Design electronics enclosures and equipment for medical, food service, military hazardous environment sensitive electronics (and more) incorporating PCB, instruments, controls, thermal management and off the shelf related hardware.
- Wiring harness design, 12v, 277v.
- Use prefab E- boxes and create sheet metal boxes from scratch.
- Mindful for end users and ease of operation and maintenance.
- Ground, pole and roof panel systems
- Concentrating mirror and collector systems