Mechanical . Architectural . Graphics
Product Design and Development . Design Engineering . CAE/CADD
Electromechanical Specialty ~ and ~ Facilities and Architectural
Manufacturing . Processing / Piping . Industrial Design
From Concept to Prototype to Deployment
USE: SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, Revit, Inventor
P-Shop, Illustrator, 3DS, VRay, Showcase (Keyshot/same thing), Corel
Machining, Fabrication and Assembly
- General arrangements, layouts and detailing. Design steel skids, create complete systems, equipment and piping from scratch and with importing external files.
- Design/layout 3D piping & equipment for FPSO, oil rigs, floating & onshore facilities. Projects include: Chevron, Mobil, Ichthys LNG Project, Kimberly Clark, Neutrogena, Purina and Vehicle Fueling Facilities.
- Design/create and modify steel and FRP skids, equipment arrays, pumps/couplings, risers, processing equipment, instruments, tanks, pressure vessels, platforms, supports.
- Create equipment production drawings / packages (details, piping, equip schedules) for production.
- Create content center table driven parts, pipe and fittings (Inventor and SolidWorks).
- Work with engineering team, sales, vendors, production, purchasing and PM's.
- Savvy to cross check all equip p/n against P&ID PRIOR to any work done.