- (cooking time) There is substantial variation, with cooking time being the
primary variable affecting doneness (soft-boiled vs. hard-boiled). It usually
varies from 15–17 minutes for large hard-boiled eggs and 1–4 minutes for large
- Fish is naturally tender, requiring short cooking times at high
temperatures. Allow 10 minutes per inch of thickness (at the thickest part) for
fresh fish, 20 minutes per inch for frozen fish.
- flesh of a large young chicken over 3 1/2 lb suitable for
- a cook who roasts food
- A container, oven, furnace, or apparatus for roasting something
- A foodstuff that is particularly suitable for roasting, esp. a
- A person or company that processes coffee beans
- a harsh or humorous critic (sometimes intended as a facetious compliment);
"the honoree gave his roasters as good as he got"
- An oven is an enclosed compartment for heating, baking or drying. It is most
commonly used in cooking and pottery. Ovens used in pottery are also known as
kilns. An oven used for heating or for industrial processes is called a furnace
or industrial oven.
- A small furnace or kiln
- A cremation chamber in a Nazi concentration camp
- An enclosed compartment, as in a kitchen range, for cooking and heating
- kitchen appliance used for baking or roasting
- (Ovens) The small dome-shaped adobe ovens are used just as the old Dutch
ovens of Pennsylvania were used. A fire is built in the oven and when it becomes
sufficiently hot the coals are all raked out and the bread put in to bake in the
oven cooking times - Camp Chef,
Camp Chef, Sante Series Turkey Cannon Infusion roaster indoor/outdoor
The Turkey Cannon is a unique Turkey roasting
system for outdoor barbecues and indoor conventional ovens. This versatile
accessory allows you to roast fantastic beer can turkey on your standard outdoor
barbecue grill or indoors in your oven. Pop open a can of your favorite
beverage, pour the liquid into the roasting arm and place the poultry over the
top Close the lid on your barbeque grill and let them roast. The Turkey Cannon
is fast and easy. The beverage adds flavor and moisture to the poultry creating
succulent flavor that will have you coming back for more.
They were showing ways to prepare duck
dinner on the Autzen Stadium jumbo TV
No, it is not cannibalism for a Ducks
cheerleader to enjoy roasted duck, it is just a tasty dinner. You want a good
recipe too for the next time you prepare duck ?? Here it is, free of charge: 1.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. In a small bowl mix together
mix together the basil, ginger and salt and sprinkle mixture on inside and
outside of duck. Stuff duck with orange quarters and lay in roaster. Add water.
3. In a small saucepan combine the honey, butter, lemon juice and orange juice
concentrate. Simmer together over low heat until syrupy; pour a little of the
mixture over the duck, saving the rest for basting. Cover roaster. 4. Bake/roast
ducks in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn duck breast down, reduce heat to
300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and roast covered for another 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or
until very tender. If desired, turn duck breast up during last few minutes of
cooking, to brown.
Great Roaster Oven! Get that ole' time taste
going. get yur's NOW before the winter time. You can sit by the fire and drink
yur' cider (or whisky...he-he-he...) and gnaw on that dee-licious roasted flavor
you cooked up! Only $10!