EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
Equality and Diversity Policy
RNC Training has an Equal Opportunities Policy and will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, colour, nationality, national or ethnic origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, political or religious belief.
RNC Training believes that all candidates have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and Safety Training Awards Awarding Body will not condone or permit harassment or discrimination.
1. RNC Training is committed to Equality and Diversity by taking positive action to:
- Comply with the requirements of equalities legislation currently in force and monitoring for any future revisions.
- Promote practices and procedures that give Equal Opportunities to everybody who wish to achieve one of our awards.
- Consider the needs of all potential candidates when developing qualifications to minimise any later need to make reasonable adjustments for candidates with particular requirements.
- Develop assessment methodologies that are based on award requirements and aim to avoid unnecessary barriers to achievement.
- Guarantee fair assessment for all candidates, including those with particular assessment requirements.
- Monitor all publications and material produced by the appropriate awarding bodies to ensure that they are free from bias.
- Promote the principles of diversity and accessibility.
- Monitor and review our policy on a regular basis, taking into account all changes to current legislation.
2. The Equality and Diversity Policy will be implemented by:
- Promoting the policy on the RNC Training website.
- Inclusion in standardisation meetings for staff, tutors and examiners.
- Inclusion within the monitoring, reviewing and development of awards and associated publications and material by consultation with the membership through the appropriate unit development working groups.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our policy through statistical analysis of candidate’s results and monitoring our complaints procedure.
Tel: 07952 729 996