First Aid at Work
First aid at work
Candidates must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline and must attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
Who is it for?
This course is for employees who require a first aid at work (FAW) certificate to comply with HSE requirements as per risk assessment.
This can be either a Highfield Qualifications or STA approved and certified course.
Course content includes:
- The role of the first aider
- Contents of First Aid kits
- Recording of incidents and accidents
- Assessing the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who;
- is unconscious (including seizures)
- requires cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- is choking
- is wounded or bleeding
- is in shock
- has minor conditions - to include: minor cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters
- Administer first aid to a casualty with;
- injuries to bones, muscles, joints including suspected spinal injury
- sudden poisoning
- burns and scalds
- eye injuries
- anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma & diabetes
Courses will be assessed internally via a tutor.
First aid at work (FAW) certificate, valid for 3 years.
PRICE: per group at your venue for up to 12 persons, from £1100.00
To discuss any of the courses offered please call now on
07952 729 996 or email me at RNCtraining@gmail.com