- R. Badrinath, R. Krishnakumar, R.K. Palanivel Rajan,
"Virtualization aware job schedulers for checkpoint-restart,"
13th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems - Volume 2 (ICPADS'07),
I am passionate about writing technical articles. I got my first interview call (at NatureSoft), after they saw one of my articles. The first article was on writing a Toy Operating System. This article stemmed out of my experience of having created a Routing Operating system named GROS (Gros is a Routing Operating System) at college. Most of the articles are based out my investigations into how things work.
Its one thing to understand something and it is a totally different thing to write about it. Occasionally it becomes a tedious process. But on the whole I have always found that writing is fun !! And when some folks find the articles useful, its all the more rewarding.
Below is the list of articles written by me.
- Writing your own toy OS - Part 1
- Rapid Application development using PyGtk.
- Writing your own toy OS - Part 2
- Compiling the Linux kernel
- Experiments with the Linux kernel: process segments
- HugeTLB - Large Page Support in the Linux Kernel