--for a more detailed list of the work done, please go to http://www.zeinstejer.com/
- "Transform and Tailor your Teaching with Twitter".
- “The Web 2.0 Honing Social Skills”
- "Internet como generadora de recursos que promueven la interacción en el aprendizaje del idioma extranjero", in Montevideo, Uruguay
- "Internet como generadora de recursos que promueven la interacción en el aprendizaje del idioma extranjero", in Rosario, Argentina
- Baffled in Cyberworld , a co-presentation with Vance Stevens and Jennifer Verschoor, in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Microblogging for Language Learning , online
- Integration of Internet Tools into the Classroom: Delicious, Google Apps and Blogging: hands-on workshop in Santa Fe, Argentina
- Social Bookmarking and Blogging, Wikis and Google Apps in the Classroom, and Digital Storytelling and Moviemaking: hands-on workshops
- Microblogging for Language Learning: a Review of Options and their Potential, for the Learning and Sharing KnowEvents at Knowplace : online presentation
- Google Apps in the Classroom (edited version), for the EV Fairs in TESOL 2010, Boston, USA.
- Google Apps for the Classroom, for BAW 2010, via Elluminate.
- presentation on the latest Pearson Longman Dictionary, Contemporary Edition, invited by Pearson Longman, in The Convention Centre, Santa Fe
- online presentation for the AVEALMEC and ARCALL online Conference
- Integration of the Internet into the 2nd Language Classroom, at the "Centro Universitario de Idiomas", for teachers of 12 different languages.
- f2f workshops for teachers on the integration of technology into the English class, Asociacion Rosarina de Cultura Inglesa.
- "Google Apps in the Classroom", on Elluminate, for the "Reaching Farther...Reaching Wider II" webinar organized by the Instituto Superior San Bartolome, Rosario.
- “Creating and Integrating a Multimedia Laboratory into our Curricula” at the 12th LABCI Conference 2009 in Buenos Aires
- "I used to Wipe Tapes. Now, I Twitter", invited by Richmond Publishing
- "Internet como generadora de recursos que promueven la interacción", for the "II Jornadas Internacionales de Tecnologías aplicadas a la enseñanza de Lenguas", Córdoba, Argentina.
- online presentation on "Google Apps in the Classroom" for the Webheads in Action Online Convergence 2009
- "Integrating Internet into your Classes" on E-ducativa http://campus.arci.org.ar/2/index.cgi
- online presentation on "Google Applications in the Classroom", on WIZIQ, for the session Integrating Technology for Instruction and Learning
- "Enhancing Lessons the Way 2.0 Way" , after the EVOnline sessions in January-February 2009; and " The Web 2.0 Honing Social Skills".
- for "Becoming a Webhead" EV Online sessions, "The Web 2.0 Honing Social Skills".
- EVO Moderator for session 'Enhancing Lessons: The Web 2.0 Way' , EVO Sessions 2008-2009, with Robert Squires http://modsprofiles.pbwiki.com/FrontPage
- “Cross Cultural Projects to Enhance Communication”, online presentation for a live audience in Moscow.
- “Using Computer Tools to Hone Communication” online seminar on Elluminate, for the Instituto Superior San Bartolome, Rosario, Argentina.
- Blogging with Students: how to Integrate Internet Tools and Project Work at “First Internet Convention for Teachers of English” in Buenos Aires.
- “The Serendipity Project” , for TESOL, in NEW YORK, USA:
- “The Power of Voice in Web 2.0”. http://baw-08.pbwiki.com/aiden-rita , for the BAW Session
- “Emerging Technologies for EFL Teachers and Students: the Web 2.0 and its Possibilities” to a face-to-face audience in Rosario
- “Motivating Student Writers by Fostering Collaboration through Tagging and Aggregating” at the K-12 Online Conference http://k12onlineconference.org/?p=100.
- “Writing in a Multiliterate Flat World” for the “Webheads in Action” Online Convergence, Co-Presenter with Vance Stevens
- Online Presentation for BAW, on Alado http://baw07.pbwiki.com/Chat_sessions#Week6
- the EVO Sessions 2007: Gamelearning
- I took part in Global Learn Day X, organized by John Hibbs, from the Benjamin Franklin Institute of Global Education.
- "The Podcasting Revolution" at the FAAPI Congress in Rosario.
- I shared “Herramientas Web 2.0 Workshop”, an online event organized by Dafne Gonzalez, Full Professor and Coordinator of Graduate Studies in Educationat the Universidad Simon Bolivar, Caracas, Venezuela.
- EL Fenómeno Blogging”, online in Spanish, for Dafne Gonzalez’s teacher-students in Caracas, Venezuela.
- “The Blogging Phenomenon: its Impact on Language Learning” at Asociacion Rosarina de Cultura Inglesa, in Rosario.
- “Creating Connections Through Collaboration” co-hosting Becoming a Webhead
- “Synchronous and Asynchronous Tools Aiding the Develoment of Online Communities of Practice”, to both a face-to-face in Santa Fe, Argentina, and an online audience, this one made up of several EFL teachers from different countries in the world, all members of WIA.
- “Bridging the Gap: Webtools in Use”, a report of an online presentation to students in Caracas, Venezuela, carried out with Dafne Gonzalez, for Ameghino Bookshop at FAAPI Congress 2005 in Santa Fe, Argentina.
- “The Blogging Phenomenon: its Impact on Language Learning” in the 11th Congress of Teachers and Students of English”, held in Rosario, organized by APrIR.
- “Vindicating Chat: How to Integrate Chat into the Classroom”, at the “2005 International Congress of Professional Development for Teachers of English”, organized by ABS International in Buenos Aires.
“El chat en el aprendizaje de idiomas: interacción auténtica en tiempo real. Cómo integrar el “chat” a la enseñanza del idioma extranjero”, for teachers of English, French, Portuguese and Italian, at the Escuela Normal de Profesores Nº 1, “Dr Nicolas Avellaneda”.
I was invited to participate in ESL MIniConference in July 2003, at
- “ICT: What EFL Teachers need to know Today”
- “CD Roms: their Role in Language Learning”
- “CMC Tools for Language Learning”
- “Vindicating Chat”
- “CALL for EFL Teachers in the 21st Century” in Rosario.
- “Appraising CALL in ELT. Organizing a Multimedia Centre. Designing Materials on different sources” was accepted for the 9th International LABCI Congress in Rio de Janeiro
- “ Computer Programs for Language Learning. Designing Materials Using Different Sources,” in TESOL Curitiba (Brazil)
As from March 2000 I also started delivering talks to teachers in Rosario, on ICT (Information and Communication Technology), as well as providing training classes on the use of computers.
At the same time, I started coordinating the Computer SIG in APrIR, the Association for Teachers of English in Rosario,