Ritam Chaurey's homepage
- "Infrastructure Grants and the Performance of Microenterprises." With Duong Le.
- “Creditor Rights, Threat of Liquidation, and Labor-Capital Choice of Firms.” With Shashwat Alok and Vasudha Nukala.
- "Structural Transformation and Spillovers from Industrial Areas.” With David Blakeslee, Ram Fishman and Samreen Malik.
- “Labor regulations and contract labor use: Evidence from Indian firms.” Journal of Development Economics, vol. 114, pp. 224–232, May 2015
- Coverage: Economic Survey of India
- “Location-based tax incentives: Evidence from India.” Journal of Public Economics, vol. 156, pp. 101-120, December 2017
- "An Unintended Consequence of Place-Based Policies: A Fall in Informality" (with Ama Baafra Abeberese) Economics Letters, forthcoming
Works in progress:
- "The Price of Rights: Evidence from Indian Indentures to Natal", With Ashish Agarwal and Suresh Naidu
- "Firms under Dictatorship and Democracy: Evidence from Indonesia's Democratic Transition", With Ama Baafra Abeberese, Prabhat Barnwal and Priya Mukherjee
- Trade, Pollution, and Infant Mortality: Input vs Output Market Effects in India, With Geoff Barrows and Teevrat Garg
- At SUNY Binghamton
- Financial Economics (undergraduate)
- Principles of Microeconomics (undergraduate)
- Economic Development (PhD)
- At SAIS
- Economic Development (Masters), Microeconomics of Development (Masters)