- Period: November 28 (Mon.) - December 2 (Fri.), 2016
- Location: Room 420 of Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Kyoto University (RIMS) (Access)
- Program Committee: Yasuo Ohno (Tohoku), Hiroshi Tsunogai (Sophia), and Toshiro Hiranouchi (Hiroshima)
- Program & Abstract: Program<ver.20161004>, Abstracts<ver.20161004>
- Themes of the conference
- This conference will be held as one of the workshops supported by the joint research program of RIMS (Research Institute for Mathematical Sciences), Kyoto University. It will cover a wide range of topics in number theory such as algebraic number theory, Iwasawa theory, p-adic Galois representations and p-adic cohomology, arithmetic fundamental groups, ramification theory, algebraic cycles and K-theory, automorphic forms and Galois representations, multiple zata values, inverse Galois problem, and computational number theory. (Past conferences 2015, 2014, 2013)
- Texts written on blackboard, slide and projector will be given mainly in English. In most of the talks, oral explanation will be given in Japanese.
- Registration (for conference)
- No registration is required in advance. There is no registration fee.
- Financial support
- Travel and accommodation expenses of participants, except for speakers, will not be supported due to the limit of our fund.
- This workshop is supported by grants of RIMS and JSPS (KAKENHI Grant Number JP16H06336).