Makes approximately 30 truffles
1 package Oreos (reserve one Oreo for sprinkling)
1 (8 oz) package light cream cheese
1 package white almond bark
- Place all but one of the Oreos into a food processor and pulse until the Oreos are fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and process until the mixture is fully combined.
- Roll the mixture into one inch balls and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Dip the truffles into the melted almond bark and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet to set up. To garnish, sprinkle with Oreo crumbs, drizzle with melted chocolate, etc... Store in the refrigerator.
- I use my Pampered Chef small cookie scoop to scoop the truffles and then I roll them into balls.
- If the almond bark is too thick, you can thin it out by adding a teaspoon of vegetable oil at a time. This will also give it a nice shine.
- To dip, place a toothpick in the truffle, dip into the almond bark, lift the truffle off of the toothpick with a fork, and then push the truffle off of the fork with the toothpick.