- Richard Pryor is the debut album of comedian Richard Pryor. It was recorded
live at The Troubadour in West Hollywood, California.
- (The Cutting Edge series) ~David Quantick (Editor) (MQ Publications Ltd,
Paperback, 30 November 2001, ISBN 1-903318-28-9)
- Richard Franklin Lennox Thomas Pryor III (December 1, 1940 – December 10,
2005) was an American stand-up comedian, actor, and writer.
- Funeral is the debut full-length album by Canadian indie rock band Arcade
Fire, released on September 14, 2004 in North America by Merge Records and on
February 28, 2005 in Europe by Rough Trade Records.
- The ceremonies honoring a dead person, typically involving burial or
- A procession of mourners at a burial
- A funeral is a ceremony for celebrating, sanctifying, or remembering the
life of a deceased person. Funerary customs comprise the complex of beliefs and
practices used by a culture to remember the dead, from the funeral itself, to
various monuments, prayers, and rituals undertaken in their honor
- A sermon delivered at such a ceremony
- a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated; "hundreds of people
attended his funeral"
Richard Pryor arguably the best black comedian
Richard Pryor T-shirt