Google Sites and Blogger:
For Google Sites how-to's click here and open Google for Teachers II.
For Blogger how-to's click here and open Google Across the Curriculum Hand-outs.
Google Sites challenges:
1. Create and a new site by choosing one of the default templates.
2. Edit the homepage to reflect the purpose of your site.
3. Create an announcements page.
4. Create a file cabinet page.
5. Use the sharing options to invite someone else to contribute to your site.
6. Edit the sidebar navigation and or page designs.
1. Create a new blog.
2. Write your first blog post. Include a title, two different font styles, links to two websites, and labels.
3. Edit your first blog post from your Blogger dashboard.
4. Create a blog post that includes an image.
5. Swap blog urls with someone else and comment on each other's posts.
6. Use the design tab in your Blogger dashboard to re-arrange, remove, and or add gadgets from the sidebar.
7. Use the settings tab in your Blogger dashboard to activate comment moderation.
8. Use the settings tab in your Blogger dashboard to invite someone else to contribute to your blog.