Dept. of Computer Science., King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, KSA.
Recent Selected Publications:
- Received Microsoft Azure Research Award on 10th Jan., 2017
- TPC member of the 4th Int. Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communications (ISNCC), Marrakech, Morocco, May 2017.
- International workshop on Cloud of Things (CoT) co-located with 13th IEEE MASS, Brazil, Oct 2016
- TPC member of the 9th Int. Conf. on Internet and Distributed Computing Systems (IDCS'16), Wuhan, China, Sep 2016
- Thaha Muhammad, Riaz A. Shaikh, "An Analysis of Fault Detection Strategies in Wireless Sensor Networks", Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications, vol. 78, pp. 267-287 Jan. 2017.
- Riaz A. Shaikh, Kamel Adi, and Luigi Logrippo,"A Data Classification Method for Inconsistency and Incompleteness Detection in Access Control Policy Sets", Springer International Journal of Information Security, vol. 16(1), 2017, pp. 91-113.
Riaz A. Shaikh, Vijey Thayananthan, “Hop-by-Hop Trust Evaluation Algorithm for Identity Anonymous Sensor Networks”, IETE Journal of Research, vol. 61, Issue 2, pp. 154-159, 2015.
- Riaz A. Shaikh, Sungyoung Lee, Aiiad Albeshri, Security Completeness Problem in Wireless Sensor Networks, Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, Taylor & Francis, vol. 21, Issue 2, pp. 235-250, 2015.
- Neeraj Kumar, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan, Elias P. Duarte Jr., Riaz A. Shaikh, Critical applications in vehicular ad hoc/sensor networks, Springer Telecommunication Systems, vol. 58, Issue 4, pp. 275-277, 2015 (Editorial article)
Privacy, Security, Trust Management, Policy Validation, WSNs, VANETs