The Rhizosphere project focuses both on traditional and innovative ways to browse through data. Some of the project features:
- Spatial navigation: a desktop like metaphor, with selections and drag'n'drop.
- Multiple layout algorithms
- Dynamic Filtering
- Endless panning (like Google Maps scrolling)
- Interoperability with multiple sources (including Google Docs and Google Visualization APIs).
- Customizable UI, targeting all range of browsers from traditional desktops to tablets, to smartphones (iPad, iPhone, Android).
- Both standalone full-screen visualization and embeddable as a gadget (including Google Gadgets).
- Multiple browser support: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Mobile Webkit.
- Full Google Web Toolkit integration.
Start browsing the Documentation
Wanna take a look at the code? It's all open source and available. Your choice, we maintain repositories both at Google Code Hosting (Mercurial) and GitHub (git).
Or read through the features being developed. You can also suggest a new feature or bug.
More videos? Take a look at the Videos page