Soccer – Risk Management
Soccer link – Provides information regarding risk management policies and procedures.
(go to Community – Forms – Risk Management – Form A or Form B)
Policy for B.C. Soccer Disclosure Forms
* Every volunteer or employee age 19 and above must complete a Volunteer/Employee Disclosure Statement Form A or Form B or both annually.
Forms – Volunteer Disclosure Statement Form:
* The Risk Management Volunteer Disclosure Statement Form A and/or Form B must be filled out by every relevant applicant annually.
* Each year the BCSA will update and post on the BCSA website the Risk Management Volunteer Disclosure Form A and B.
* Each Club will be responsible for the distribution and collections from all coaches, referees, managers, program administrators and other volunteers (described under Rule 22) as per the BCSA policy.
1. Fill in all spaces on the Volunteer Disclosure Statement Form A and/or B.
2. Place the original Form A or Form B or both in an envelope and seal it.
3. Print your name and club (Revelstoke) on the BACK of the envelope.
4. Return the sealed envelope to your Club Risk Management Coordinator (Brenda Jones).
* All INTERIOR District Clubs, the deadline will be June 1st of each year.
How It Works:
* Each Club will be responsible for asking every current volunteer to provide written consent for a criminal record check. Completion of Form A or Form B (BCSA Volunteer Disclosure Statement).
* BCSA cannot place an individual who does not consent to a criminal record check. A current volunteer who does not give consent must not work with participants.