Eric Auerbach, Berkeley
- Research interests: Econometrics and Network Economics
- Job Market Paper: "Identification and Estimation of Models with Endogenous Network Formation"
Vivek Bhattacharya, MIT
- Research interests: Industrial Organization and Theory, Economics of Innovation
- Job Market Paper:"An Empirical Model of R&D Procurement Contests: An Analysis of the DOD SBIR Program"
Natalie Cox, Berkeley
- Research interests: Industrial Organization, Household Finance, and Public Economics
- Job Market Paper: "Pricing, Selection, and Welfare in the Student Loan Market: Evidence from Borrower Repayment Decisions"
Piotr Dworczak, Stanford
- Research interests: Mechanism and Information Design, Information in Financial Markets, Auctions, Matching
- Job Market Paper: Mechanism Design with Aftermarkets: Cutoff Mechanisms"
Peter Hull, MIT
- Research interests: Labor economics (education, healthcare), applied econometrics
- Job Market Paper: "Estimating Hospital Quality with Quasi-experimental Data"
John Humphries, Chicago
- Research interests: Labor Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Entrepreneurship, Economics of Education
- Job Market Paper: "The Causes and Consequences of Self-Employment over the Life Cycle"
Moritz Lenel, Stanford
- Research interests: Macroeconomics, Finance
- Job Market Paper: " Safe Assets, Collateralized Lending and Monetary Policy"
Meredith Startz, Yale
- Research interests: Development Economics, International Trade, Applied Microeconomics
- Job Market Paper: "The value of face-to-face: Search and contracting frictions in Nigerian trade"