The 61 1/2 Foot Class

50 Ton Displacement, 48 average GT, Dimensions 64.5 x 17.75, Armaments 1 x 0.303" MG AA or 1 x 20mm AA Gun

Ordered 19/12/1941

MFV 1 Built by John Sadd & Sons, Maldon, Essex, Sea Trials 11/1942, Service was UK until 1943, East   Indies 11/1944, Broken up 03/1946 at Trincomalee

MFV 2 Built by John Sadd & Sons, Maldon, Essex,  Sea Trials 02/1943, Service was Scapa 1943, Clyde  1947, Portsmouth 1956, Broken up 1974

Ordered 20/12/1941

MFV 3 Built by Walter Reekie, St. Monance, Fife, Sea Trials 12/1942, Service was UK until 1943, East    Indies 01/1944, Broken up 03/1946 at Trincomalee

MFV 4 Built by Walter Reekie, St. Monance, Fife, Sea Trials 01/1943, Service was War Department until 1943, Sold 1947, Renamed Endeavour FR208 1947

MFV 5 Built by Norstrand ltd, Grimsby, Lincolnshire, Sea Trials 08/1942, Service was Clyde until 1942, Sold 24/07/1954 at Greenock, Renamed Sito, Gibraltar 1956, Sold to Italy 1962

MFV 6  Built by Jones Buckie Slip & Shipyard ltd, Buckie, Banffshire, Sea Trials 09/1942, Service was     East Indies 1943, Renamed Nore 1947, Renamed Six, Rochester 1950, Renamed Akabo, Rochester 1952, Renamed Black Nore, Rochester 1965, Renamed Ariges, Cologne 1971

MFV 7 Built by Jones Buckie Slip & Shipyard ltd, Buckie, Banffshire, Sea Trials 01/1943, Service was Scapa 1943, Rosyth 1947, Pembroke Dock 1965, Still in Naval service 1975 at Pembroke

MFV 8 Built by J. & g. Forbes & Co Sandhaven, Aberdeenshire, Sea Trials 12/1942, Service was War     Department 1943, Rosyth 1949, Re engined with a Blackstone (original was a Kelvin) 1951, Sold          08/09/1959 at Dumfermlin, Became the Morning Star (Cardiff Sea Scouts) by 1964, Renamed  Tawe SA 55 1965

MFV 9 Built by George Overy, Oulton Broad, Suffolk, Sea Trials 08/1942 Service was Portsmouth 1942,  Re engined with a Gray 04/1954, Used as a Target and sunk 10/11/1971 in Lyme Bay

MFV 10 Built by George Overy, Oulton Broad, Suffolk, Sea Trials 10/1942 Service was War Department 1942, Rosyth 1946, Sold 02/04/1951 at Port Edgar, Renamed Girl Nan FR 312 1951, Renamed Star of Promise BF 402 1953, Re registered FR 382 1965, Re registered PD 70 1967

MFV 11 Built by George Overy, Oulton Broad, Suffolk, Sea Trials 01/1943 Service was War Department 1943, Plymouth 1946, Sold 10/06/1948, Renamed United Friends PZ 297 1949, Renamed Audal (Guernsey) 1959, Beached and abandoned at Mombasa in 1963

MFV 12 Built by George Overy, Oulton Broad, Suffolk, Sea Trials 02/1943 Service was Mediterranean    1943 to 1946, Renamed Zozo ( Malta ) 1948, Sold at Benghazi 1955

MFV 13 Built by Mashford Bros. Cremyll Cornwall, Sea Trials 07/1942 Service was East Indies 10/1942,  Renamed  Tana 1945 til 01/1946, Sold 14/09/1946 at Kilindini

MFV 14 Built by Mashford Bros. Cremyll Cornwall, Sea Trials 09/1942 Service was Clyde 1943, War Department in Far East 06/1945, Sold There 04/1948

MFV 15 BUilt by Mashford Bros. Cremyll Cornwall, Sea Trials11/1942 Service was Clyde 1943, Still in Service at 1975

MFV 16 BUilt by Mashford Bros. Cremyll Cornwall, Sea Trials 12/1942 Service was Clyde 1943, War Department in Far East 08/1945, Sold There 04/1948

Ordered 22/12/1941

MFV 17 Built by Frank Curtis Ltd, Looe, Cornwall, Sea Trials 06/1942 Service was East Indies 07/1942, Sold 04/1948 at Colombo

MFV 18 Built by Frank Curtis Ltd, Looe, Cornwall, Sea Trials 07/1942 Service was Milford 1942, Rosyth 11/1945, Named Ambrose 1945 until 02/1946, Broken up 1951

MFV 19 Built by Frank Curtis Ltd, Looe, Cornwall, Sea Trials 08/1942 Service was Durban 10/1942, Mediterranean 05/1943, Sold there 11/1946

MFV 20 Built by Frank Curtis Ltd, Looe, Cornwall, Sea Trials 08/1942 Service was East Indies 1943, Sold 03/1946 at Trincomalee

Ordered 28/02/1942

MFV 21 Built by Anderson, Rigden & Perkins, Whitstable, Kent, Sea Trials 11/1942 Service was Clyde 1942, War Department 1943, Sold 29/12/1947, Named Nan Fisher F 108 1948, Named Boy Peter II KY 255 1949, changed registry WK 64 1956

MFV 22 Built by Anderson, Rigden & Perkins, Whitstable, Kent, Sea Trials 01/1943 Service was War Department 1943, sold 1947 Named Silver Dawn PD 371 1947, changed registry B 260, Changed registry B 101 1972, changed name to Douglas 1973