bad pool header blue screen issues appeared when your PC is unstable and critical system files fails to respond or starts missing. It happens when your computer is not being maintained regularly. To prevent from further damage and loss of data you need to fix this error at once.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix Bad Pool Header problem.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, bad pool header windows 7 not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header windows 10 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad_pool_header error windows 10 error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,Bad Pool Header,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Blue Screen
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 10,BSOD Error system_service_exception,BSOD Error system_service_exception,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,system_thread_exception_not_handled atikmdag.sys windows 8