Wildfre S Touch Screen Calibration instructions.
WARNING: ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE BACKUP ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION PRIOR TO THIS PROCEDURE
1. Please download the zip file named; "CalibrateWildfireS.zip" at the end of this page.
2. Unzip the file into a folder
3. Copy the files into the root of your memory card (Do not place them in a folder)
4. Insert the memory card into your phone
5. Switch off the phone
6. With the phone switched off keep hold of the 'VOLUME DOWN' button and press the 'POWER' button once
7. Wait 10 seconds until screens displays "Get OEMSBL time out! ........... Press VOLDN to exit".
8. PRESS Volume Down button once
9. The screen will diplay "Vol-Dn=> DIAG" in red writing
10. PRESS Volume Down button once
11. At this point the digitizer will be calibrated. Let the process complete.
12. Once complete a screen will appear with the heading in blue "MAL SERVICE HDIAG 1.00"
13. You can now remove the battery and switch on the phone as normal and it should work fine.
- ALL PERSONAL DATA FROM PHONE MEMORY WILL BE ERASED.
- If the process is not working then the files have not been copied or the steps have not been followed correctly.
- This calibration software is ONLY for the HTC Wildfire S phone and will not work on anything else.