(cv, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mechanical and Automation Engineering
Faculty of Engineering
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong SAR, China
Dr. Wei Ren received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and M.S. in Optical Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2006 and 2008, respectively. He received Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University under the advisory of Prof. Ronald K. Hanson in 2013. After one year of postdoc research with Prof. Frank K. Tittel in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Rice University, he joined CUHK as an assistant professor in the Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering in August, 2014. His current research focuses on the development of new technologies and the understanding of basic principles in the areas of combustion and propulsion, alternative fuels, laser diagnostics and trace gas sensing.
- 2014-present, Assistant Professor, Mechanical and Automation Engineering, CUHK
- Zhili Li, Chao Shi, and Wei Ren*, Opt. Lett., 41 (17), 4095-4098 (2016).
- Zhen Wang, Zhili Li, and Wei Ren*, Opt. Express, 24, 4143-4154 (2016).
- Zhili Li, Zhen Wang, Chao Wang, and Wei Ren*, Appl. Phys. B, 122 (2016).
- Wei Ren*, King-Yiu Lam, David F. Davidson, Ronald K. Hanson, et al., Proc. Combust. Inst. (2016).
- Wei Ren*, Longqiang Luo, and F. K. Tittel, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 221, 1062-1068 (2015).
- Wei Ren*, Wenzhe Jiang, Nancy P. Sanchez, et al., Appl. Phys. Lett., 104, 041117 (2014).
- 2016/11 Liuhao Ma, Hongbo Ning and Junjun Wu attended the 2016 International Conference in Aerospace for Young Scientists, Beijing, China. Liuhao received the best paper award for his presentation. Congratulations!
- 2016/10 We exhibit our portable NOx sensor in InnoCarnival 2016 from Oct. 29 to Nov. 6. Vice-Chancellor of CUHK, Prof. Joseph SUNG visits our booth.
- 2016/8 Chenyu Yao, Junjun Wu and Ke Xu join our group as PhD students. Welcome!
- 2016/8 Zhen Wang attended the PIERS 2016 in Shanghai, China and presented an oral presentation.
- 2016/8 Wei Ren and Liuhao Ma attended the 36th International Symposium on Combustion in Seoul, Korea; Wei Ren presented an oral presentation and Liuhao presented a poster, respectively.
- 2016/8 Ke Xu is awarded the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme (HKPFS). Congratulations!