Reggie Miles at Loving Alice Benefit (2013 @ The Tractor Tavern in Ballard)
Photo by Pamela S. Eaton Ford
- An award winning Folk/Blues songwriter, recording and performance artist
- His 2008 Recession song, "Wall Street Bailout Blues", gains worldwide press attention
- His music can be heard in a half dozen documentary films
- In regional TV commercials, like the 2008 Prop 1 $73 million Pike Place Market Levy
- In the soundtrack of the multi-million dollar video game "Left 4 Dead 2"
- On the recordings of more than a dozen other Northwest artists
- As well as 21 self-produced recording projects since 1995
- A found object / junk artist, who turns recycled trash into musical treasure
- Mixing the anti-convention aesthetics of the Dada movement, with that of the Folk and Jug Band musical artistry of the early 1900s and their DIY philosophy of making and playing their own musical instruments, crafted from common or discarded items.
- A virtuoso in the musical folk art of bowing melodies with a hand saw
"One of the best in the world"