Add Your Event to the Reggae Calendar:
Adding your event to our calendar is FREE! Our calendar is updated every few days and events are added within one month of their dates of occurrence, so be sure to complete these steps far in advance of your event.
STEP 1: CONFIRM
Before adding your event, you must confirm ALL of the following:
1. Your event will occur in Northern California (maps).
2. Your event is live (no online-only events) and is public (no private parties).
3. Your event will feature at least 50% reggae music (that is, at least 50% of the time length of your event will have reggae music), will have a designated area for reggae, or is a festival with a strong reggae presence.
4. You have created a PUBLIC Facebook event page for your event.
STEP 2: ADD
Once you have confirmed ALL of the above, you may add your event to the calendar by doing ANY of the following:
1. If you are already Facebook friends with ReggaeGyals BayArea, invite her to the Facebook event page.
2. Post the Facebook event page on our Facebook group wall. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your post.
3. Post the Facebook event page on our Facebook community page wall. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your post.
4. Message ReggaeGyals BayArea with a link to the Facebook event page. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your message.
Once ReggaeGyals BayArea is listed as "Attending", your event has been added to our calendar, posted on our Facebook group wall, our Facebook community page wall, and on our Twitter feed. Events are added every few days, with most recent upcoming events added first.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
We provide the Reggae Calendar and its event listings for free to support the local reggae community.
We depend on the profits from our promotional services to fund our calendar and our women's empowerment group. If you would like to support us here are a few suggestions:
(1) order promotional services and/or recommend our promotional services to people you know.
(2) offer 2 guestlist spots for Reggae Gyals to your event (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
(3) make a donation via paypal to email@example.com.
(4) support our annual International Women's Day event by donating via Fundrazr.
(5) help spread the word about us by sharing this website with friends, joining our Facebook group, liking our Facebook community page, following and retweeting us on Twitter, etc.