Add Your Event to the Reggae Calendar:
Adding your event to our calendar is FREE! Our calendar is updated every few days and events are added within one month of their dates of occurrence, so be sure to complete these steps far in advance of your event.
STEP 1: CONFIRM
Before adding your event, you must confirm ALL of the following:
1. Your event will occur in Northern California (maps).
2. Your event is live (no online-only events) and is public (no private parties).
3. Your event will feature at least 50% reggae music (that is, at least 50% of the time length of your event will have reggae music), will have a designated area for reggae, or is a festival with a strong reggae presence.
4. You have created a PUBLIC Facebook event page for your event.
STEP 2: ADD
Once you have confirmed ALL of the above, you may add your event to the calendar by doing ANY of the following:
1. Post/share the Facebook event page on our Facebook group wall. You must join this group in order to post to it. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your post.
2. Send/share the Facebook event page in a message to our Facebook page. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your post.
3. Post/share the Facebook event page on our Facebook page. BE SURE to include your request to have the event added to the calendar in your message.
4. Email a link to the Facebook event page to email@example.com. BE SURE to include "Reggae Calendar" in the subject line and your request to have the event added to the calendar in the message.
When your receive a response to your message or a comment on your post, your event has been added to the reggae calendar, posted on our Facebook group wall, our Facebook page wall, and on our Twitter feed. Events are added every few days, with most recent upcoming events added first.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
We provide the Reggae Calendar and its event listings for free to support the local reggae community.
We depend on the profits from our promotional services to fund our calendar and our women's empowerment group. If you would like to support us here are a few suggestions:
(1) order promotional services and/or recommend our promotional services to people you know.
(2) offer 2 guestlist spots for Reggae Gyals to your event (email firstname.lastname@example.org).
(3) make a donation via paypal to email@example.com.
(5) help spread the word about us by sharing this website with friends, joining our Facebook group, liking our Facebook page, following and retweeting us on Twitter, etc.