REFORMA de Utah promotes library and information services to Latinos and Spanish-speakers.
- To serve as a clearinghouse for resources and information pertaining to library services to the Spanish-speaking and Latino population in Utah.
- To create an awareness of the Latino community in Utah.
- To assist library employees throughout the state of Utah in planning and implementing effective outreach to the Latino population in their respective service areas.
- To sponsor programs at the Utah Library Association Annual Conference or Regional Workshops.
- To sponsor local programs for the general public (e.g. Latino authors, poets, artists.)
- To produce reading lists, bookmarks, and other guides that help promote materials and resources (print, audio-visual, and online.)
- To work closely with the Utah Library Association and the Utah State Library.
- To work with other organizations and government agencies that have mutually supportive goals.
- To support the national REFORMA Scholarship program.