- (Peanut-buttering) Spreading a business's resources too thin. While the word was used positively as early as 1987, it's enjoyed a vogue with a negative connotation since a Yahoo VP used it in a company-wide memo in 2006. (WS)
- a spread made from ground peanuts
- Peanut butter is a food paste made primarily from ground dry roasted peanuts, popular in North America, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom. It is mainly used as a sandwich spread, sometimes in combination as in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
- A paste of ground roasted peanuts, usually eaten spread on bread
- This is a list of characters in the American television comedy series Malcolm in the Middle, which was originally televised from 2000-2006 on the FOX Network.
- In the military science fiction series Stargate SG-1, the Replicators are self-replicating machines that seek to convert all civilizations into more of themselves, thus posing a dire threat to all other beings.
- (in Pee Wee Reese (American baseball player and broadcaster))
- An item of soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax); "a bar of chocolate"
- patty: small flat mass of chopped food
- An item of savory food formed into a flat, round shape, and typically baked or fried
- coat: form a coat over; "Dirt had coated her face"
- A flattish, compact mass of something, esp. soap
reese s peanut butter cake - Powdered Peanut
Powdered Peanut Butter - 85% Less Fat and Calories - 16 Oz
Product Description Through a unique process created by Bell Plantation that does not involve the use of any chemicals; over 90% of the fat is removed from the peanut. Essentially the oil is squeezed out of roasted peanuts and what remains is a peanut powder. The resulting all-natural product is unbelievable!The possibilities for PB2 are limited only by the users imagination and creativity! An outstanding natural protein source sprinkle on shakes, yogurts, smoothies, great for outdoor sports. Excellent for ice cream as it will not seize while processing, ganaches, frostings, truffles, souffles, cakes, muffins, brownies. Dissolves easily for savory applications- Asian noodle sauces, breadings and crust especially for seafood. It is also wonderful for baking either reconstituted or as a powder.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup-Cakes
Quite Possibly the best cupcake I've ever made. Peanut butter cake batter, each one with a Reese's peanut butter cup baked into the top and then frosted with milk chocolate butter cream icing.
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Ice Cream Cake
My birthday cake!! (Thanks, Mike!!) The name is a mouthful - but it's worth every bite! :)