Welcome to my homepage. I am looking forward to a successful year. Let's get in the habit of being successful. Here are some tips.
- Be Proactive Take responsibility for your life! Do what it takes to reach your goals. Don’t be a victim; realize that there are consequences for your actions and accept responsibility.
- Begin with the End in Mind. Define your mission and your goals in life. Plan for the future and work towards your goals in small, specific steps.
- Put First Things First Prioritize, and do the most important things first. Don’t be such a lazy bum! Know what needs to be done, and do it! Know the difference between what is important, and what is not.
- Think Win-Win Have an everyone-can-win attitude. There is enough success for everybody, and we all do better when we help each other. Help others succeed, and take joy in their success.
- Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood Listen to people sincerely. Understand their point of view before you start spouting yours.
- Synergize Work together to achieve more. Be open to new ideas; welcome the help of others. Be a team player, and help others as you help yourself.
- Sharpen the Saw Renew yourself on a regular basis. Exercise, reflect, renew yourself mentally, physically and emotionally.
Adapted from Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey
Here's a link to our school's website: Rosemont High School