Red, White & Boom is presented by the Downtown Davenport Partnership (DDP), a division of Quad Cities Chamber of Commerce. The DDP has obtained use of the Red, White, & Boom event area pursuant to a Special Event Permit issued by the City of Davenport. In the interest of maintaining a safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees, the DDP reserves the right to enforce the following rules during the festival:
- Coolers, food, beverages, and pets are prohibited from being brought in to Modern Woodmen Park. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
- In Schwiebert Riverfront Park and LeClaire Park- coolers, food, beverages, and pets are allowed, but no outside alcohol is permitted. Coolers may be inspected on site.
- No weapons are allowed on festival grounds.
- Purchasers of alcoholic beverages must be 21 years old under Iowa law. A valid I.D. is required. Wristbands will be only issued to those of legal age.
- Attendees shall not interfere with Red, White & Boom vendors, disrupt event entertainment, or disturb the peaceable conduct of the event activities.
- No roller-skates, roller blades, bicycles, or skateboards can be used inside the festival area.
- All purses and bags will be subject to a thorough search at the discretion of the Davenport Police Department.
- The DDP reserves the right to exclude or remove anyone from Red, White & Boom who does not comply with these rules.