- 12 ounces dry mini farfalle pasta, cooked al dente per package instructions
- 1 can sweet corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can capellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup packed cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Salt and pepper
- Place the first 8 ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together oil, lime juice, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
- Pour dressing over pasta and vegetables (you might not want to use all of the dressing), toss to combine, serve and enjoy!