Redland Green area historic photos
Below are pictures of a photo of Redland Green Farm; a picture of what is thought to be the WWII communal air raid shelter, which was located below what is now the Redland Church Hall. The entrance to the shelter was located left off the road that leads today into the tennis club.
These pictures were kindly provided by Lois Goddard and Peter Davey. Larger copies can be seen in an album.
Gypsy encampments, thought to be somewhere near Dugar Walk, off Cranbrook Road, perhaps around the turn of the last century.
Redland Green Farm, around 1900
World War II air raid shelter and its location
Photograph taken in 1946.
Below, a selection of aerial photos of the Redland Green area,taken between 1947 and 1989.