Redland Chapel in images

  A brief history of Redland Chapel can be found by following this link..


2013
 


1924



1920




1910



1850



1820



1742




1882


The red lines in the map above are the assumed field boundaries that existed before the construction of the Chapel in 1742 and the black and grey areas are the land which was swapped between John Cossins of Redland Court and the Lords of the Manor of Henbury who 'owned' the Green. The stones photographed below mark the assumed old field boundary.




1840



Comments