Village Hall refurbishment - 2017

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Redford Village Hall


Redford Village Hall was built in 1959 for the use of and benefit of the local community and most importantly, it was built BY the community.

 It was built on the village green, next to the Village pub (sadly, no longer there), courtesy of the then owner of the land Miss Alice Lascelles. 

It was, and still is, used regularly by the community.















News

Monthly Market:

First Saturday of each month, 10:00-12:00. Fresh local produce; bread, eggs, honey, preserves etc. Freshly made coffee, home made cakes & bacon butties.