All events are subject to Government Covid-19 guidelines and may be subject to change at short notice.

Next Village Hall Management Meeting: To be arranged

Next Redford Market: Saturday 5th December Covid-19 restrictions allowing

Please note that due to Covid-19 social distancing guidelines and inclement weather it will not be possible to serve teas, coffees etc. but please come along to support our stallholders. Read More

Hall Hire is suspended until Covid-19 restrictions allow

Redford Village Hall was built in 1958 for the use of, and benefit of, the local community and most importantly, at the initiative of the community. It was built on common land beside the village green, next to the village pub (sadly, no longer there), courtesy of the then owner of the land, Miss Alice Lascelles. It was, and still is, used regularly by the community.

It is a charity (Charity Commission) and registered with HMRC in 2017 No. EW70102 for Charities Online (Gift Aid donations).

Hall refurbishment: First phase project work, in 2017, upgraded the building at a cost of £83,000. Phase 2 external refurbishment was completed in 2018 for £22,800. Phase 3, a kitchen upgrade, was completed in 2019

Monthly Market Held on the first Saturday of each month, except January, from 10:00-12:00 am. Fresh local produce; bread, eggs, honey, preserves etc. Catch up with friends and neighbours over a cup of freshly made coffee, home-made cakes, or treat yourself to a legendary bacon buttie.

Contact Us:

Redford Village Hall, Linch Road, Redford, Midhurst, GU29 0QF


Tel: 01428 741435 Email:

All other enquiries:

Tel: 01730 817101 Email: