- a strip of red carpeting laid down for dignitaries to walk on
- Privileged treatment of a distinguished visitor
- A red carpet is traditionally used to mark the route taken by heads of state
on ceremonial and formal occasions, and has in recent decades been extended to
use by VIPs and celebrities at formal events.
- red carpet(a): special treatment or hospitality; "the maitre d' gave them
the red-carpet treatment"
- A long, narrow red carpet laid on the ground for a distinguished
visitor to walk on when arriving
- Used to show recognition of a mistake or minor accident, often as part of an
- OOPS! The Ounce of Prevention System is a CMMS Computerized Maintenance
Management System developed in 1983 for use on personal PCs by industries to
better manage their maintenance data. The evolution of OOPS! is Oz. the Oz. of
Prevention System. The goal of OOPS!
- The first season of Frasier originally aired between September 1993 and May
1994, beginning on September 16, 1993.
- "Oops" is the tenth episode from the first season of American sitcom
- A photograph or movie; a picture
- (pic) movie: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a
sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a
movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- (pic) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a
print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive
- (Pic (novel)) Pic is a novel by Jack Kerouac, first published in
oops pics - Oops
How will you put Simon the
Magician back together? Simon the Magician has been caught by one of his own
tricks. He is now in multiple colored pieces. Players now need to reassemble
him. The rules are simple: One piece moves one step, a stack of two pieces moves
two steps and so on. All moves must end on another piece or stack. Pieces can't
move diagonally or pass through other pieces and must take the most direct path.
The hat doesn't move and the head must end up on top. The game has 9 pieces (7
color pieces, 1 head and 1 hat), 1 booklet that includes 50 progressive puzzles
and solutions, 1 bag and game rules.
Product Dimensions: 11 (L) x 9 (W) x 2.5
Age: 7 years and up
Oops! Didn't mean to catch him yawning> his
head wasn't even supposed to emerge there :) For ODC-2 "Oops"
Kitchen Aid Goes Really Fast!
Oops.... Looks like a medical emergency... but
it was only red food coloring.
red carpet oops pics
Find your funny bone and grab your giggles!
You're about to embark on an adventure through the hilarious landscape
created by ALAN KATZ and EDWARD KOREN.
From the kingdom of His Royal
Sloppiness (also known as the prince of fingerprints) to the trouble-ridden
Pencil-vania, this is a world of hallway hijinks, show-and-smell, clean-freak
parents, dentist dilemmas, bothersome brothers, and sinister sisters. If you are
a kid, or you know a kid, or if you ever were a kid, this is a poetry collection
to cherish (but wipe your hands first!).