Get the pizza dough recipe here Please use Ctrl+P to print
4 oz. pork chorizo
3 fresh jalapenos
1 can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
1 oz (about 12) tortilla chips, crushed
5 oz shredded mozzarella cheese, divided use
2 oz shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Cook chorizo and set aside to drain.
2. Seed jalapenos, cut into thin strips, then into a fine dice.
3. Slice onion into thin half-rounds.
4. Slightly drain the can of tomatoes (or use fresh tomatoes, sliced thinly)
5. Put tortilla chips in a plastic bag and crush with rolling pin.
Get the Pizza Dough Recipe here
Layer the partially pre-cooked pizza dough in this order:
2. 3 oz mozarella
6. 2 oz mozzarella and 2 oz Mexican blend cheese mixed with the crushed tortilla chips.
Bake at 500F for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.