16 ounce pork loin
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1 tsp dried thyme
2 TBSP garlic powder
2 tsp black pepper
2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O's - crushed
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, thyme, garlic powder and pepper until completely mixed.
3. Crush Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O's in a resealable bag until most of the pieces are broken up and in powder form.
4. Spread mustard mixture on pork loin in a baking pan.
5. Roll the mustard covered pork in the Honey Bunches of Oats Crunch O's crumbs and place in baking pan.
6. Bake pork for 50 minutes or until internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
7. Slice pork and serve with rice or potatoes. Enjoy!!