5 sliced peeled granny apple apples
1 cup brown sugar
2 TBSP flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground all-spice
2 TBSP lemon juice1 pkg NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Harvest Apple Refrigerated Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In large bowl, mix apples, brown sugar, flour, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the allspice and lemon juice.
3. Toss apples to make sure they are covered with the brown sugar mixture well.
4. Spoon into ungreased 9 1/2-inch glass deep-dish pie plate.
5. Place Harvest Apple Refrigerated Cookie Dough on top of the apples evenly.
6. Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until top is golden brown and apples are tender.
7. Serve warm with or without ice cream! Enjoy!