2 pkgs (20 ounces) frozen kernel corn
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp salt
6 TBSP sugar
1 tsp pepper
2 TBSP butter, melted
2 TBSP flour
1. Combine the first 6 ingredients into a large sauce pan. (Everything but the butter and flour).
2. Bring mixture to a boil but stir mixture occasionally to prevent scorching and burning of the cream.
3. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. While simmering, combine the butter (melted) and flour in a small bowl.
5. Add butter mixture to the sauce pan and mix in until completely combined.
6. Remove from heat and serve HOT! Enjoy!!