1 bag Alexia Frozen Crispy Onion Rings
1 can french cut green beans, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup french fried onions
1. Preheat oven as directed on the onion ring package.
2. In a small bowl combine the green beans and soup. Mix well.
3. Add french fried onions to the mixture - combine well.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and stack 3-4 rings (depending on size) on top of each other.
5. Fill the towers with the green bean casserole mixture.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at temperature on onion ring bag.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!!