8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups funfetti cake mix, dry
3 TBSP sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter using a hand mixer.
2. Carefully add the funfetti cake mix, sugar and powdered sugar to the cheese mixture. Beat with hand mixer until completely combined.
3. Lay a sheet of plastic wrap out and place mixture on plastic. Bring up all the corners of the plastic wrap and wrap into a ball.
4. Freeze the ball for about 2 hours. This helps keep the ball form.
5. When ready to serve, roll unwrapped ball onto a plate of rainbow sprinkles. You may have to use your hand to press the sprinkles into the cheese ball. Do this until fully covered with sprinkles.
6. Serve with Honey Maid Graham Crackers and enjoy!