For the Cake -
1/3 cup vegetable oil
For the Glaze -
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons egg nog
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cake pan.
2. Time to make the cakes! Using a hand mixer, mix the oil and sugar together.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to the sugar mixture; mix well.
4. Stir in the egg nog and mix well.
5. In a separate bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
6. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well! Mixtures should be smooth and pour-able!
7. Fill cake pans with batter.
8. Bake cakes for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
9. Let cakes cool completely.
10. For the glaze: Mix the powdered sugar, egg nog and cinnamon well. Creating a nice glaze for your cakes.
11. Once the cakes are cooled, remove cakes from pan and pour glaze over cakes.
12. Decorate these festive cakes with red and green sprinkles!
13. Enjoy cooled and covered in glaze!