2 1/2 cups flour
1 TBSP baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups mixed berries
1 cup crushed Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries
1 cup sugar
1 cup plain non-fat Greek Yogurt
6 TBSP butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 375. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine completely.
3. Fold in mixed berries and set bowl aside.
4. In a small mixing bowl whisk together egg, egg yolk, sugar and Greek yogurt until completely combined.
5. Add melted butter into the yogurt mixture in increments, while continuously whisking mixture.
6. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into the dry mix and gently fold it in. Pour remaining yogurt mixture and fold until just combined. This is a very thick mixture!
7. Add 1 cup crushed Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries and mix.
8. Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into each liner.
9. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
10. Serve warm or even freeze some for easy breakfast treats on busy mornings! Enjoy!