1 can Kidney Beans
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can Black Beans
1 can Corn (drained)
1 can Diced Green Chilies (small)
1 large can chopped tomatoes
1 packet of Taco seasoning
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion chopped
1. Brown the beef and add the onion. Once the meat is cooked thoroughly, drain the fat.
2. Mix all of the ingredients into the crock pot, mix well.
3. Add the browned beef and onion mixture to the crock pot. Mix well.
4. Set crock pot to Medium for 6 hours.
5. Serve in bowls. Add Sour Cream, Cheese and Fritos to the soup.