3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup flour
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup white vinegar
1/3 cup soy sauce
2 TBSP ketchup
1 TBSP dried minced onion
1 tsp yellow mustard
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. In small saucepan, combine the brown sugar and flour. Stir in the water, vinegar and soy sauce. Add ketchup, onion, mustard, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Combine well.
2. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened- stir during cook time.
3. Spray the crock pot with non-stick spray. Lay the chicken down on the bottom of the crock pot.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.
5. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
6. Cut chicken into cubes. Serve over rice. Use the left over sauce to top your dish. Serve Hot!
*We added Low Mein Noodles to the dish for a crunch!