3 pounds chuck roast (you can use any Roast)
3 cans (10 ounce) Beef Consomme - found in soup section
1. Place roast in crock pot.
2. Pour the Beef Consomme over the roast.
3. Cook on low for 9-12 hours or on high for 6-7 hours.
4. After beef is cooked and tender, take roast out of crock pot and shred on a plate. Place shredded meat back into the juice in the crock pot. Let warm for another 15 minutes.
5. Serve shredded roast on hoagie buns with a side of warm au jus from the juice of the roast. Enjoy!!